Thanks to Dom (@diveadvice.com) for pointing out that divers may also arrive early to their destination for their diving holiday on liveboards to get over jet-lag and travel fatigue, we have decided to accommodate them by allowing check-ins from the night (1900hrs local time onwards) before the Cruise Start-Date. Dinner will not be provided though, but we can provide a 3-course meal (cost to be advised at time of booking).
The following has been updated to our data sheet, fact sheet and website to reflect our new cruise booking terms.
Rates are inclusive of:
- Accommodation on-board in the category of cabin of guests’ chosen package. Guests can check in from 1900hrs the day (No Dinner Provided) before the Cruise Start-Date; Check Out latest at 1600hrs on the day of the Cruise End-Date;
- Full-Board Meal Plan with in-between meal snacks;
- 3 daily Guided Boat Day-Dives + 1 Nightly Guided Boat Night-Dive ** all dives are subject to our No-Fly/Altitude 24-Hour Policy & cruise itinerary (which may change due to weather and/or level of diving experience of the guests) – No Dives on disembarkation day;
- Complimentary Rock Island & Jelly Fish Lake Tour on day of Disembarkation;
- Return KOROR (Palau) Airport transfer to MV Solitude One;
- State Hospitality (Room) Tax.
The Rates exclude (Prices stated below are correct as of 1 October 2012):
- Koror State Diving Permit including Rock Island & Jellyfish Lake (USD100) for up-to-10 days OR Koror State Diving Permit excluding Jellyfish Lake & Rock Peleliu Diving Permit (USD30) for up-to-15 days;
- Koror Airport Departure & Green Tax (USD50);
- Dinner if Check in from 1900Hrs the day before the Cruise Start-Date;
- Gratuities, Scuba & Skin Diving Equipment, Guest Services as mentioned as additional costs.